1. Manager and its contact information.
Controller of personal data processing: SIA “ENERGY GROUP LV”, unified registration no. LV40103666843, Legal address: Riga, Pavasaras gatve 3-65, LV-1082.
Our contact information in matters related to the processing of personal data – e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; phone: +371 67281281. Using this contact information or contacting our legal address, you can ask questions about the processing of personal data.
SIA “ENERGY GROUP LV” undertakes to process only such personal data as is necessary for the performance of our commercial activities, the fulfillment of regulatory requirements and contractual obligations, as well as for the provision of legitimate interests. SIA “ENERGY GROUP LV” processes personal data in accordance with current legislation, in particular the 2016 Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council. 27 of the year Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 2016 on the protection of personal data regarding the processing of personal data on the free flow of personal data and on the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as “GDPR” or “GDPR”. Official text of the EU regulation.
By using services and purchasing goods on our website energygroup.lv, you agree to the processing and storage of your personal data. You have the right not to agree to the processing of your personal data, however, the submission of personal data for the processing of a specific request is a prerequisite for SIA “ENERGY GROUP LV” to be able to fulfill its contractual obligations, to perform the transaction and to fulfill your request.
2. Purposes of personal data processing
2.1. We process your name, surname, phone number and e-mail in order to register you on our websites, thus providing you with the opportunity to receive the latest information on goods, services, promotions, as well as to offer you other benefits and privileges. The legal basis for this processing is your consent, as well as the performance of a mutual agreement and/or the conclusion of a contract at your request, as well as our legitimate interests, namely monitoring and improving our website and services.
2.2. We process your name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address, residential address and payment information in order to identify you as a buyer and recipient of goods, issue an invoice, ensure the delivery of the goods and perform other, with the execution of the mutual agreement and/or the conclusion of the agreement after obligations arising from your request.
2.3. We process your name, surname and e-mail in order to send you information related to the performance of a transaction or contract, such as confirmation of a completed registration or purchase, a reminder of an incomplete purchase, or detailed information about the delivery of a product. The legal basis for this processing is your consent, as well as the performance of a mutual agreement and/or the conclusion of a contract at your request, as well as our legitimate interests, namely monitoring and improving our website and services.
2.4. We process your voluntarily provided personal data – name, surname, telephone number and e-mail address, as well as other information provided, in order to provide answers to your questions by filling out the contact section of our website, directly communicating with our staff by phone or electronically. Your personal data will only be used to contact you and respond to your questions, comments or suggestions. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests – the proper management of our websites and business, provision of information and consultation practices.
2.5. We process your first name, last name, e-mail and phone number to participate in lotteries and contests for goods and services. By expressing your desire to participate in lotteries and contests, you agree to the processing of your personal data.
2.6. We process your first name, last name, e-mail address and telephone number in order to send you interest-based advertising materials, discounts or other special offers to which you have given your consent. You can opt out of receiving such messages at any time by using the automatic opt-out option offered in the e-mail, by changing the settings in your profile, by calling our information phone +371 67281281, or by sending a request to stop communication to the e-mail email@example.com.
2.7. When visiting the territory and building belonging to SIA “ENERGY GROUP LV”, we process your image with the help of video surveillance to ensure prevention of criminal offenses, protection of property and protection of persons.
2.8. We may process your personal data as set out in this notice if it is necessary to comply with or defend legal claims, whether arising in a judicial, administrative or other non-judicial manner. The legal basis for this processing is to protect and enforce our legal rights, your legal rights and the legal rights of others.
3. Transfer of personal data
3.1 Personal data is transferred only to reliable third parties with whom SIA “ENERGY GROUP LV” has concluded an agreement. Data is transferred only to the extent necessary for the provision of the service. These companies, in accordance with the law and our cooperation agreement, are required to protect your personal data and process it only in accordance with the purposes specified by us. In order to provide you with appropriate services, we transfer your personal data to the following partner groups:
3.1.1. Courier service companies to deliver goods to your specified address; (SIA Venipak Latvija, reg. no. 40103483447; SIA Omniva, reg. no. 40103527192; SIA DPD Latvija, reg. no. 40003393255; HRX SIA, reg. no. 40003296797).
3.2. Upon request, we can transfer your personal data to state and law enforcement authorities in order to defend our legal interests and claims if necessary.
4. Storage period of personal data
4.1 Your personal data is stored for as long as is necessary for the performance of the contract, unless longer storage is determined or permitted by applicable laws and regulations. If the data is processed based on your consent, then the data will be processed as long as your consent is valid and has not been withdrawn. Your personal data that we process is not stored for longer than is necessary for the performance of the mutual agreement. In any case, the storage periods in accordance with the Law “On Accounting” and the “Archives Law” are:
4.1.1. account data, leasing data, correspondence (mutual communication – telephone, electronic, through the contact form on the website) data will be stored no longer than 5 (five) years after the conclusion of the transaction/contract;
4.1.2. transaction data will be stored no longer than 10 (ten) years after the end of service provision.
4.1.3. Sometimes we cannot tell you exactly how long we will keep your personal data. We are entitled to store your personal data if it is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation binding on us.
5. Your rights regarding the processing of personal data
5.1. You have the right to:
5.1.2. enter your personal data and receive information about their processing;
5.1.3. add or request the addition of information;
5.1.4. request correction of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete personal data, or correct them yourself by logging in to your profile;
5.1.5. restrict or request restriction of information – the right to request that we temporarily stop processing all your personal data;
5.1.6. request a copy of your personal data in electronic format and the right to transfer this data to another controller (data portability);
5.1.7. delete your personal data (“be forgotten”), except in cases where the law requires us to retain the data;
5.1.8. withdraw previously given consent to data processing;
5.1.9. apply to the Data State Inspectorate.
5.2. You can access your personal data that we process in the following ways:
5.2.1. In “My Profile”
5.2.2. By sending a request to us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ;
5.2.3. By notifying us by phone: +371 67281281;
5.2.4. When you arrive at our points of sale.
5.3. We store and process your data until the profile is deleted. After the profile is deleted, personal data may be processed if it is provided or required by law. You have the right to submit a complaint about the processing of your personal data to a supervisory authority.
5.4. If you want to exercise your rights, file a complaint or if you have any questions, please contact us by e-mail: email@example.com
6. Children’s personal data
6.1. We provide services only to adults (therefore collect only the data of adults). If we have reasonable doubts about persons who are under the age of majority, we may ask the person to identify their age. In the event that a person is identified as a minor, personal data is not collected and the service is not provided without the consent of the person’s guardian.
WEBSITE COOKIES, ACTIVITY AND ANALYZER DATA
- Cookies are small data in the form of a text file, which the server sends to the user and saves on the user’s computer or mobile device (for example, on the hard drive of a computer / laptop or on the SD card of a smartphone – depending on the device used by the visitor to our website) by the specific user’s web browser.
- The administrator can process the data contained in cookies while visitors browse the Website for the following purposes: 2.1. identify and display registered users; 2.2. to store data from completed forms, surveys or web authentication purposes; 2.3. Customizing the content of the website according to the preferences of the service user (for example, in terms of colors, font size, page layout) and optimizing the operation of the website; 2.4. keep anonymous statistics that reflect how the website is used; 2.5. for remarketing purposes, i.e. studying the characteristics of website visitors’ stay by analyzing anonymous activities (e.g. repeat visits to specific pages, keywords, etc.) to create profiles of visitors and provide them with personalized ads that match their predicted interests, including while they visits other Google Inc. sites. and Facebook Ireland Ltd. pages in the advertising network.
- More information on how to change your browser’s cookie settings and remove cookies individually in the most popular web browsers is available in your browser’s support section or on the following websites (simply click on the relevant link): Chrome browser, Internet Explorer browser, Opera browser, Safari browser, Microsoft Edge browser
- The Controller may use Google Inc. on the website of the Service. services provided by Google Analytics as well as services provided by Facebook Ireland Limited. The aforementioned services facilitate data flow analysis of the Controller’s website. The collected data is processed in anonymous mode (so-called activity data that makes personal identification impossible) to create statistics useful for website administration. This data is general and anonymous, which does not include the identification characteristics of the Website visitor (personal data). The manager uses the services mentioned above on the website to collect this data as sources of requests from website visitors and to know the rankings of the Internet site, as well as to obtain information about their behavior on the website, devices and browsers from which they visit – IP addresses and domains, geographic and demographic data (age, gender) and their interests.
- Anyone can easily disable the distribution of Google Analytics information about their activities on the website. To do this, you need to install a browser app that Google Inc. has provided at .